WE’RE BACK!! Ok, we’ve been back from Vegas since very late Monday night, but I’ve been insanely busy. Here’s some of what we did there:
2) went to some amazing bars, including one with a firepit in the middle of a fountain
3) celebrated Kate’s 30th birthday
4) stayed for free, courtesy of our landlord
5) had amazing gambling luck for 2 days, and not-so-great luck the last day
6) went to the strip club and made use of some singles
7) met April and Kara for a fantastic brunch at Mesa Grill
8) fell in love with Pai Gow (even more than blackjack!)
9) walked about a billion miles in almost-100-degree heat
10) won some free money from the Hooters Casino
11) swing-danced to Stevie Ray Vaughn in the plaza at the Hawaiian Marketplace before heading to the airport
12) had my foot problem magically and unexpectedly cured
13) partook in the legendary dollar margaritas at Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall (the trick is to drink the Sauza off the top and throw the rest out), while listening to Journey
14) was on a flight with Gary Spivey
15) covered a lot of ground: Planet Hollywood, Paris, Bally’s, Mandalay Bay, New York – New York, MGM Grand, Hooters, Flamingo, Caesar’s Palace, Treasure Island, Venetian, Palazzo, O’Shea’s, Sahara, Binion’s, Stratosphere, Harrah’s.
I’m working on photos and will hopefully be done soon. Here’s most of them, though!
More after I unbury myself from my mountains of work. Happy almost-weekend!