Matt and I decided to take a week-long roadtrip that spanned 800 miles and took us through Quebec and three New England states. We discovered that we want to spend much more time in Montreal, that Quebec City is incredibly gorgeous, and that going to the beach is always one of the best things ever.
Here’s the entire photoset on Flickr.
You can read the entire journal below, or jump to each section:
- Minneapolis to NYC to Vermont to Montreal
- A Pilgrimage to Chambly, and an Intro to Montreal
- Touring Montreal in the Rain
- Montreal to (the Gorgeous) Quebec City
- Quebec City and a Tour on the St Lawrence
- Quebec to the Atlantic Ocean
- A Lighthouse, a Beach, and the Lake Monster
- Homeward from New England