1) This is my new phone. It’s a Motorola Cliq. I’m absolutely in love with it. It’s like living in the future!
2) These are my awesome Gophers socks. Wearing them did not help the Gophers one bit, unfortunately. I’m going to have faith that the beginning of this season is just extra-difficult, and that they will improve. There’s a lot of talent on that team.
3) This is a surprisingly gorgeous fall, considering how it began: with a bunch of snow.
4) These are some knitting projects I finished:
5) This is my very favorite work-in-progress: (read about it here.)
This weekend is already Halloween! I can’t wait. We’ll be handing out candy to the neighborhood kids, and having a party at our house afterwards. We’ve got some tacky themed food lined up, and Matt’s invented a few drinks just for the occasion. Can I tell you how long I’ve debated various ways to make semi-scary-looking ghosts to hang in the porch? None of those ideas have been great, unfortunately.
Next weekend, we’ll be in Boston. Life is so good.