We’re heading off the the wilds of Sodakia after work today. I couldn’t be more excited about that. Seriously.
Visits to Watertown are rife with traditions, some of which include:
1) dancing at the Dakota Sioux Casino
2) getting massages in the $1 massage chairs at the Watertown Mall
3) shopping at Shopko
4) playing cards with Matt’s parents
5) going to the yarn store (ok, this is a new tradition we started last visit)
6) visiting the disaster that is the Harbor Bar
7) taking a ride around town
Since it’s the 4th of July, it will also include Judy’s annual baton-twirling show. You can be assured that there will be video. Oh, and hopefully we’ll have a chance to go vegetarian fishing! I’ll explain later.
Have a great holiday weekend! Don’t blow your fingers off with fireworks.